The Swan and Dolphin Foods and Wine Common returns to Walt Disney Globe on Friday, Oct. 29 and Saturday, Oct. 30, with beloved dishes from past festivals and model-new creations from the resorts’ award-successful food items and beverage workforce.
Convey together 15 dining places and lounges, a solid of nationally-recognized Walt Disney World culinary and beverage teams, and endless tastings of excellent food stuff and consume about the program of two days, and you’ve received the Swan and Dolphin Food items & Wine Vintage, a a lot-expected yearly celebration.
The October festival follows on the heels of 2021’s Spring Food items & Wine Vintage, and its must-attempt new dishes involve:
- Swan Reserve’s Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda, and Spanish caper sauce.
- Frieda’s Kitchen’s Croquetas, fried, smoked ham and cheese dumpling with cilantro crema.
- Il Mulino’s Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta, and nduja vinaigrette.
- Swan and Dolphin pastry team’s caramelized Bourbon Apples with bourbon vanilla ice product, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, and honey granola crumble.
Extensive-time admirer favorites will also return, rounding out the offerings. Appear for:
- Shula’s Steak House’s Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and hollandaise sauce.
- Cabana’s vegetarian rice bowl with roasted natural and organic greens, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce, and tempura crunch.
- Kimono’s Dragon Sushi Roll
- The Pig & The Poke’s traditional Earth-baked kalua pork
- Chinatown’s Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling
- The Beer Garden’s Poutine with Yukon gold fries, residence gravy, and cheddar cheese curds.
Along with succulent culinary selections, additional than 100 drinks are an integral component of the festivities. Are living amusement adds to the party ambiance.
The pageant runs from 5:30 – 9 p.m. and attributes 28 tempting choices from a lot more than 20 foods stations. 10 of the 15 menus change from Friday to Saturday. Tickets for each day’s party are $165 per particular person.
The out of doors competition will just take position on the resort’s causeway, and all latest protection measures proposed by the Heart for Condition Manage, as very well as Walt Disney World’s current health and fitness and security procedures, will be used.
To order party tickets, pay a visit to SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or simply call 1-800-227-1500.